Wednesday 17 November 2010

Website Used.

This website is for an already made campaign to stop gun and knife crime. It was a very useful research point, I used it when doing the story line for my film, i wanted to make sure the message i was sending had facts and research behind it. The website gave loads of relevant facts about gun crime, knife crime and also joint enterprise. It also gave me ideas for my poster design, there were posters designed by both the community and the actual campaign crew. Looking at the posters that the public had created i could see what kind of poster would grab their attention and appeal to them.
This is a free font website. I used the fonts from this website on my poster and logo. Some of the fonts are very effective and i really liked them. Some suited my campaign perfect, such as ones that were scratchy or with dripping blood, these would represent the pain knife crime brings to people's lives.


I used this website to get free un-copy righted sounds for my film, such as the police sirens or slamming of doors. I didn’t take more than 5 sounds, however it was very useful in finding other sounds if they were needed.

I used this site to convert a YouTube video to an MP3. I wanted a specific sound from one of the campaign videos, it was only 20 seconds worth of sound, a stabbing noise and a knife is pushed in flesh. I couldn’t find a similar sound anywhere else other than this video.

No comments:

Post a Comment