Monday 18 October 2010

Roles.

As I am doing the project by myself I will be doing all the roles myself, I may use help from others such as editing help and music help, but other than this I will be inderpendant.
Camera operator: I will be filming and loading the film onto the computer, making sure everything is in working order and good quality.
Sound operator: I will be in charge of the sound making sure the sound within the film is of good quality and recorded properly.
Director: I have the vision of the film, and I have to make sure it goes perfectly. If not it needs to be of very good quality and as close to perfect as possible. I have to make sure the short film will appeal to my target audience and that it has a positive effect on them.
Cinematographer: I have the responsibilities for the visual design of the film. I will need to use a lot of creative and technical skill to turn a vision into reality.

No comments:

Post a Comment