Wednesday 6 October 2010

Target Audience Profiles.

Hi my name is Amie, I’m 18 and leave in Thamesmead, south east London, I’m currently studying my A-Levels at college. I love to listen to music such as funky house, soulful house, dub-step, RnB, and pop, on the radio or on CDs I buy or download. I normally just wear casual clothes, nothing glamorous, I shop in New Look, Riverisland, Primark, H&M, down the Highstreet, ECT. I like going out with friends, whether it’s partying, at a sleep over, going shopping, or just going to the cinema. I watch loads of different types of films; action, comedy, horror, thriller, romantic, anything with a good storyline. Although I haven’t lived in London long, I call it home, I want to go university here and study biology, to then become a career woman.

Hey, I’m Phraser, I’ve lived in Deptford all my life, born and raised in south east London. It isn’t the nicest area but you learn to live with it. I’m 18, just finished college and taking a gap year, to work and do other things. Music is part of my daily routine, I listen to rap, hip-hop, RnB, bashment, reggae, ECT. But I do also listen to alot of UK music like funky house, grime, garage, dub-step. I like action, comedy and thriller/horror, although sometimes I can be a softy and watch a romantic. I’m really family orientated so I do often spend time with my family and close friends. My main hobbies are playing football and getting involved with the production of music; I like to keep my-self busy and off the streets, although it isn't always that easy.


Hi im Peter. I’ve lived in loads of different parts of London, you could say I’m very street smart. When I was younger I used to get into a lot of trouble but things have changed. I now study at college and I’m hoping to go to uni once I’ve done my A-Levels. I listen to loads of types of music, from rap, RnB and Hip hop, to Funky, bashment and basline. I enjoy action films the most, but I won’t say no to a comedy or horror film. I’m currently working, but when I’m not working or studying, I like being with friends and my family.

No comments:

Post a Comment